News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Member from California

Started by Mash, April 03, 2011, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mash

Hi,

Unfortuntely home is California, Scotland. Not California USA.

My name is Matt, I've had a 1997 BRG 885 Steamer since 2004 and used to frequent an number of Tiger groups.  

Caught the VW Camper bug about 5 years ago and don't use the bike as much as it should be.

Thought I'd say hi as I'm in the process of clearing the garage and will be selling off my bike, luggage and spares in the next month or so.

Hopefully once I've sold the Steamer and the wife's 955 Sprint St we'll be sharing a late 955 Girly.

Matt
1998 BRG Steamer

blacktiger

Welcome to the forum. :D

Hope you can come to our event in July http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,9048
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

CoolHandLuke

You seem to have left a pannier behind the car in the distance.

NeilD

hi and welcome! I like the BRG colour steamers  8)

aeronca

w
welcome aboard 8) sweet steamer. you will miss her if you sell.   :wink:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

California, Scotland ??  :shock: well ya learn summit new every day, eh!!

Hey Mash !! Welcome to TT.com  :thumbsup  :occasion14

a good few Tartan Tiggers on the forum now, just needs someone to organize a meet  :roll:

have fun !!

KK

ps we've also got Dallas, Forres, Scotland  :icon_scratch
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

MtheTiger

QuoteThought I'd say hi as I'm in the process of clearing the garage and will be selling off my bike, luggage and spares in the next month or so.

Welcome, hope you won't regret this move 'cause there's nothing like a steamer!
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue