News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Non fango Hard luggage and frames for Steamer - UK

Started by Mash, April 03, 2011, 10:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mash

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a clear out and selling off some parts I don't need anymore.

For sale is a 3 box luggage set comprising an 848 top box and 2 x 840 panniers. When I bought the set about 8 years ago I think it was discontinued then. I had an accident with the bike approx 4 years ago and the pannier frames were attached. Damage is shown below but the kit still works.  Due to the damage I'm looking for £175 as the worst of the damage is on the side plate and these are generic to all Non Fango kits and can still be bought new.

Any questions just ask.

Matt
1998 BRG Steamer

theclowncrusty

hi Matt,
i know its a bit cheecky but could you post some other pics of bracket? As i have bought the same on off E-bay and cannot work out what goes where?LOL
Mark

rybes

why did ya have to sell em now ? why couldt ya have sold em a few months ago when i had spare money  :cry:  :wink:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)