News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Loaded 05 Triumph Tiger $5000

Started by tyger, April 04, 2011, 08:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyger

I hate to do get rid of this bike, it truly is my favorite bike of all time but I'm recovery from injury but thinking about moving on and get something I can share with my driving family.  So I'd consider a trade for GM stepside pickup (small cab, short bed, or similar), el camino, or firebird.
Besides all the farkles and extra parts I also have some jackets, helmets, pants, and gloves to include.

The bike is amazing, so beautiful and comfortable and so many extras.
It's the British Racing Green, which is just gorgeous, and just a bit over 28,000 miles.
It has the Triumph OEM color matching hard side bags and duffels, an after market top case/trunk painted to match fairly well. The top case bolts on to come off easily using standard trailer wiring harness under the seat.
It has MA's engine guards, which I took off last year and had powder coated to match the frame.
Russel Day Long Touring saddle
Cee Bailey's tall wind screen
brake light pulser
Brand new Hyper Pro adjustable rear shock just installed in November
It has LED driving lights mounted down on the front calipers
I've also put in a few green LED lights highlighting certain areas in the frame and control area.
New Triumph tank bag fits perfect and holds a lot of crap...
sun shade cover
Pretty new Avon tires.
extra breather with K&N filter (been swapping back and forth to see what I like)
extra ignition lock, harness, and seat lock with key JIC

Also have a repair manual, owner's manual, double keys, and some extra parts.

I'm really going to miss this bike-- so email or PM me before I change my mind.

Also welcome to go with the bike-
Joe Rocket bright green ballistic jacket with zip in liner
Icon yellow mesh summer jacket
mesh gloves
winter gloves
winter over-pants
Bell while full face helmet with two visors (clear and tinted)
KBC dark green with star flip up full face helmet with two visors
yellow akai dirt bike helmet

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/2627735499.html
\'05 Tiger, BRG
tyger, tyger, burning bright...
What immortal hand or eye/ Could frame thy fearful symmetry? (W.Blake)

greatbuffalo

Nice machine and well sorted. I curious as to what tank bag that is.
Good luck on the sale.
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

tyger

It's oem tank bag. They are a bit odd in the way they expand at first but after using it I really like it. The rain cover is another matter, it is quite difficult to manage. The best part is the fit! Perfect.
\'05 Tiger, BRG

mrhunt

Bike sold yet?
Moving to San Antonio mid aug and looking for a Tiger.
Thanks!

oradbaforpsoft

Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

tyger

Yes, still for sale.
Hasn't been ridden since feb due to the torn tendon but it has been started and run to fans kick on twice a month.
PM me for contact info if you are interested.
\'05 Tiger, BRG

tyger

I started riding a little bit this week-- taking it slow. 12 miles yesterday, 22 today when I get home, so around 28,070.
I'm falling back in love with the Tiger all over again, but at this point I would still sell if anyone is interested...
\'05 Tiger, BRG

Mustang

Quote from: "tyger"I started riding a little bit this week-- taking it slow. 12 miles yesterday, 22 today when I get home, so around 28,070.
I'm falling back in love with the Tiger all over again, but at this point I would still sell if anyone is interested...

if you keep riding it you aint gonna want to sell  :love10

tyger

I know!!!!
Such an awesome bike... so if someone does want it they better hurry.
:lol:
\'05 Tiger, BRG

tyger

Still for sale, just dropped the price on it. I'm riding it a couple days a week, but it still causes pain in my arms. Of course some of that is the remodeling I'm doing at home at the same time. Yes, it's priorities, and right now it's taking care of the house (and me!) and preparing for an uncertain future in twelve months.  :(
\'05 Tiger, BRG