News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Black Bagster(Baglux)tank cover for sale

Started by Chris Canning, November 06, 2004, 04:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

As i've been tinkering with the colour scheme i've a black Balux tank cover for sale(UK) unmarked as new,and it fits right which is more than can be said for the new'un(untill it streachs!!) £35

Chris

Sasquatch

Any photos, or links to a bike with photos of it on?

Any isssues shipping to the US?

Jay

Chris Canning

Hi Tigerjay

I'd prefer to sell it in the UK just from a hassle point of view,but anyone can view it in the mod section under bits and bobs.

Chris

piggydude

Did you sell your Baglux tank cover Chris?

Cheers

Jim

Chris Canning

No, still got it

Chris

lwad

Quote from: "Chris Canning"No, still got it

Chris

will it fit  the 855 Tiger (1999)?

Chris Canning

Yes i had it on my 900i(885) before fitted it on my 955i.

Chris

lwad

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Yes i had it on my 900i(885) before fitted it on my 955i.

Chris

Chris,

Is this just a tank cover, or does it have the buckles to connect the Baglux tank bag to?

Chris Canning

I wasn't aware that Bagster make tank covers that you can't attach a tank bag to were have you seen one of those for sale?????.

Chris

lwad

Quote from: "Chris Canning"I wasn't aware that Bagster make tank covers that you can't attach a tank bag to were have you seen one of those for sale?????.

Chris

No I haven't, I was just curious that they were referred to as tank covers with no mention of tank bags. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I've also decided not to go the tank bag route at the moment.