News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TB/TBS stuff

Started by R0B, April 30, 2011, 11:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

I thought I'd put this on here before ebay, as I know Triumph people tend to have other Triumphs.

Last year I built a bit of a special. As a result I ended up with near enough another bike in bits, and was going to build it up. having seen how much stuff is in my garage, sorted out my Tigers and then found I have to leave them at my mums as I have no space, I've decided to have a very serious clear out.

I have a TB engine that needs a new sprag. I took this out of my special last year. It was a good runner with 17k on the clock. I have a TBS sprag and 6 speed gearbox that will fit. The engine is dirty, but in good condition. It will come without starter and alternator, Triumphant offered me £150 without the extra sprag and gearbox, but they're in Cardiff, so I'd take £170 collected.........the engine cases are probably worth that!!.

I have  a TBS frame, single sided exhaust, '98 subframe, later 18 pin igniter, wiring looms, headlights, airboxes, swingarms........the works. I also have two pairs of powder coated zrx1200 wheels, discs, some ZRX1200 forks and it goes on. Rather than list endlessly, drop me a pm if you're interested and we'll go from there.

Rob