News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Intro

Started by fraser ross, May 06, 2011, 09:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraser ross

scottish new start,
                      Just thought I'd introduce myself, Fraser here, Glasgow born and bred, Triumph Tiger 955i had since new, still trying to figure out uploading pics.
Been biker since 1974, had mostly Triumphs all my life, most notable Royal Wedding for my sins.
Regards
Fraser  8)

Mustang

welcome aboard
the easy way to do pics is to host them on a photosite like smug mug or photobucket etc.

just paste the image location in the body of your text and have it wrapped with img tags like this :

fraser ross

thanks mustang, will give it a go    regards

KuzzinKenny

Hey fraser ross !! Welcome to TT.com !!  :occasion14

there's a good few Tiggers on the west coast O Scotland so you should be able to meet up with them easily !!  :wink:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

Hi fraser ross

Welcome to the site. I'm a new member myself and have found tigertriple.com to be a really good forum. Lots of good info and help when needed.

Good to see another Scot joining.  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fraser ross

hello folks thanks for your welcome will endevour to post pics. etc. not to good on puters so bear with me cheers fraz

fraser ross

Well I'v managed to put pics in profile, cant get them to attach to message (just to prove I actually managed it) Keep trying  8)

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport