News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD: 2005 Tiger, Lucifer Orange

Started by Sabre, May 14, 2011, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

SOLD!
With deep regret I offer my 05 Girly for sale. Low 21,XXX miles in great condition. I already suffer from seller's remorse, and am only parting with her for medical reasons. My wife is upset about this, too; she loves our weekend trips!
•OEM locking bags
•Triumph bag liners
•Bilevel grip heaters
•Touratech engine bars
•TOR exhaust & appropriate fuel map
•Givi trunk
•MRA Vario screen (+stock screen and cut-down "summer" screen)
•Throttlemeister cruise control
•Dual Fiamm horns
•Powerlet outlet x2 (OEM plus extra on dash)
•Aluminum ATV hi-bend bars with crossbar, lower bars and OEM bars available
•Mirror relocators
•LED running lights
•Digital voltmeter & outside air temp
•Upgraded regulator/rectifier
•Recent Shinko 705 dualsport tires

The bike has never suffered any mechanical issues whatsoever. I replaced the R/R before the stator was harmed. She has taken one nap on black ice at about 15 mph (I commute year-round) that resulted only in some mild rash. No injury whatsoever to bodywork as those Touratech bars did their job. Other than some small, light scratches on one saddlebag from my crowded garage, the paint and seat are perfect. Located in northwest Washington State, ready for a fly-n-ride. I'm sure I will cry. $5800.

Artist Point, July 2010 by Sabre602, on Flickr

I could tell you more, but suddenly I am run over by a truck.

-Michael O\'Donoghue, How to Write Good