News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly Triumph Tank Bag SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Bobzilla1959, June 09, 2011, 01:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobzilla1959

Girly Tiger 885/955i Tank Bag Perfect cond. with no issues. All mounting hardware included.email for pics! mine too big for site!!! $100 plus shipping.

JTT

Do you per-chance have a picture?  Does it come with rain cover?  ....will you ship to Canada?  I need a good tank bag for my Girly.  I have two Wolfman bags, one's too big and bars hit, other too small to be terribly useful on longer trips.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

Bobzilla1959

Ive misplaced my patchcord for my camrea. When I find it I will post a pic. The bag is perfect and does have the raincover.I dont mind a international purchase, but I prefer domestic buy because I require a USPS money order for purchase.I dont know if you can get them in Canada. I had a recent problem with PayPal and cancelled my account and will not do business with them again. Bob

JTT

Yeah, that won't work then.  Oh well.  I'm sure it won't last long.  Thanks anyways.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

Bobzilla1959

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Wally!

cooljm

Quote from: "Bobzilla1959"SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Wally!

what type of tank bag was it.