News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

West Glacier KOA - July 23rd to the 29th

Started by Putts255, June 10, 2011, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Putts255

Well it is set my brother and I and a couple other friends are heading to West Glacier on the 23rd.  We will all be bringing our bikes out for the week behind or in our motor homes and trailers.

Have a few ideas planned around the trip but really we will be taking day trips from the campsite out and around.  

Other than the "Going To The Sun Highway" do any of you have some routes to suggest?  

Oh and if your around drop by and say hi...
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Mustang

It's a pretty good haul for a day trip from Glacier but Beartooth is a must it starts just out of red lodge MT

any of the roads around Glacier are good ..........
Highway 93 from kalispell to missoula is good
their all good get a map ........... have fun

TigerTrax

TigerTrax & 'Let's Go' Jim will be there 8- days later!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Putts255

Well I will do my best to post pictures and let you know what my favorite route is.  

I am very excited about getting away next week....
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black