News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sealed multi way connectors etc (UK)

Started by iansoady, June 28, 2011, 03:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

I always have great difficulty getting hold of sealed multi way connectors. These people seem to have an excellent range and don't charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I haven't actually used them yet so can't vouch for speed etc.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

NeilD

did you forget something?    :D

I've used these people, not cheap but the correct bits..

http://www.kojaycat.com/Motorcycle%20co ... %20way.htm

andyb30

:lol:  its there, just click on 'These people'  :oops:

NeilD

Quote from: "andyb30":lol:  its there, just click on 'These people'  :oops:

:oops:  :oops:  I blame it on 1) my age and my eyes are going and 2) people who are too clever for their own good at this computer malarky!!  :D

CoolHandLuke

I wish you had posted that last week as they have some terminals I was looking for last week.  In the end, I got some that were almost the same but didn't have a retaining clip :(

Thank you  :P

iansoady

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"I wish you had posted that last week as they have some terminals I was looking for last week.  In the end, I got some that were almost the same but didn't have a retaining clip :(

Thank you  :P

Would have done if I'd known about it then! Alerted to it by a Land Rover forum yesterday.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

The Midnight Rambler

I use these people, plenty of different connectors and their service is good.
http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/V ... mepage.php
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

iansoady

I've used VWP for many years and agree they are good. However, they don't do the type of waterproof multi-way connectors the people I quoted do. The multi-way ones VWP supply are pretty poor quality.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "iansoady"I've used VWP for many years and agree they are good. However, they don't do the type of waterproof multi-way connectors the people I quoted do. The multi-way ones VWP supply are pretty poor quality.
VWP don't have the connectors I was after.