News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Interesting Screen mod

Started by MIMbox, June 29, 2011, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

looks like it could be a Girly screen ? id like a new screen for mine. that powerbronze one i got just aint tall enough. would like an ermax one again like the one i broke but they dont make em any more  :(
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Timbox2

looks like a Jack Lilley Girly screen, but maybe they did them for the steamers once.
2016 Tiger Sport

R0B

I have a new one of those screens in my garage.............I might offer it up over the next few days and see what I think........if you could round off the bottom of the screen and put some edging on the top edge it might improve the look......

Rob

Bob Tosi

this still doesnt solve the basic problem that the Steamer screen has too much curve rearward and seems to push the air right at my head.  I have been looking for a rally type screen to solve this problem. This one looks close though.
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"