News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted: standard screen or any screen that fits

Started by sunny, December 05, 2004, 06:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunny

for a 955i tiger. Willing to pay of course! cheers

lostrails

Hi--Have a standard shield, but I believe it to be extra tall-about 4 inches taller than the stock shield.  Like new, off my 03,  

$60 plus shipping.  Reply to   mailto:jakekooi@hotmail.com">jakekooi@hotmail.com

lostrails

Hi--Have a standard shield, but I believe it to be extra tall-about 4 inches taller than the stock shield.  Like new, off my 03,  

$60 plus shipping.  Reply to   mailto:jakekooi@hotmail.com">jakekooi@hotmail.com

Howlin

Lostrails that would probably be the factory tall screen.Now if I didn't already have one!!!! :)

violin

Hi Ive got a 4 month old standard height screen from an 05 in perfect condition and i need a hugger could we come to some exchange / cash deal???? (and i'm in the U.K.) contact at mailto:ted@tedbrewerviolins.com">ted@tedbrewerviolins.com
WHEN THE TIGER SALAAMS, THE END OF THE WORLD ARRIVES..........

sunny

its sorted now, cheers