News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

todays ride out took me too ........

Started by rybes, July 21, 2011, 10:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

and not ya cheap rip off one at windsor. the real one in denmark next to the factory :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Tigertriple

I wouldn't leave your bike there for to long or you will have kids climbing all over it  :lol: or worse still trying to take it apart like Lego
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

rybes

im safe there TT. their not english kids so they have some respect for peoples stuff  :lol: it was only there long enough to take the piccy.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Tigertriple

Quote from: "rybes"im safe there TT. their not english kids so they have some respect for peoples stuff  :lol: it was only there long enough to take the piccy.

A very cool photo. It's a place that I would lie to visit.

The Kids there sound just like the Scots. Respectful of people and property. That's why I never take my Tiger further than The Scottish Border as those English Kids are out of Control and make me fear for my safety.

I don't know if you have seen the excellent film by Peter Mullan which is all about a young Scottish Boy growing up in Glasgow in the 1970's. It makes me proud to be Scottish :roll: It's called NED's and is a tale of quaint Scottish life :wink:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... vuiqt0hLjQ

I grew up in the 70's and many things have changed for the better over the years such as Buckfast replacing Eldorado wine as the NED's drink of choice. :thumbsup

With the added caffeine in Buckfast the NED's of today are able to sustain violent attacks for longer between booze binges. Doc Marten boots are no longer needed and have been replaced by trainers as the extra energy means that lighter footwear can be worn for giving a good kicking. That's progress for you and a big  thanks should be given to the Monks at the Buckfast Abbey in Devon.

http://www.buckfast.org.uk/site.php?use=tonic

Sorry Rybes for highjacking your post it's a Scottish thing.  :lol:  :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras