Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Steamers (1993-1998 Tigers) / Re: Steamer exchanged
« Last post by London_Phil on Today at 10:38:14 AM »
So get puncture=replace bike...Hmmmmm not sure the CFO of our house will buy into that one...Unlike a cat, I only have one life, so not going to add that to any agenda soon.....

But Glad your happy Geoff. Steamer did its thing, but I really like Fuel Injection.....But the Steamer just has presence, I think we all miss them more than we admit, even with our new fangled machines.
« Last post by ghulst on October 23, 2021, 10:03:46 PM »
I’m afraid that would mean you would ride it to the IOM. ;)
« Last post by Nick Calne on October 23, 2021, 09:41:25 PM »
If it was the right price and not on another island…

I can help with one part of that...
« Last post by Bixxer Bob on October 23, 2021, 05:20:35 PM »
Glad to hear it Geoff! The 1950 is a lively engine.

General Discussions / MOVED: Running problems
« Last post by Bixxer Bob on October 23, 2021, 05:13:48 PM »
Girly Talk (1999 - 2006 Tigers) / Re: Running problems
« Last post by Bixxer Bob on October 23, 2021, 05:10:09 PM »
Sorry to be late to the thread. All of the above.

Do the simple stuff first.

I'm assuming it's had a good service first ie new plugs, oil ait filter and that the connectors and coil sticks are in good condition.l (no cracks in the epoxy).

There's a hose runs from the airbox to the ECU. Check its connected and there are no leaks. The grommet where it pushes into the airbox is favourite. It should be a good fit. It matters.

Check the IACV hoses for splits, leaks and fix those next.

Finally, balance the throttle bodies.  Its the single best thing you can do to calm a grumpy Girly. They go out of sync really easily.

If, after all that  its still lumpy, a map refresh will reset all the trims and that should work. No point in refreshing the map till you're sure there's no other problems.
General Discussions / Re: Ear Worm
« Last post by Lee337 on October 23, 2021, 02:39:25 PM »
Like this one too

General Discussions / Re: Ear Worm
« Last post by Lee337 on October 23, 2021, 02:33:24 PM »
Not everyones taste

Tiger 1050's (2007 - Now ) Tiger 1050's and Tiger Sports) / Re: MOT Failure & Servicing
« Last post by Lee337 on October 23, 2021, 01:38:08 PM »
What're you like Phil  :rfl

That must be really unusual, wonder what's caused that to happen  :icon_scratch: I hope you have some decent independents around your area. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders what part PCP has to play in this  :icon_rolleyes:

What, Angel dust?

I suppose the dealer could have been high on something when he quoted £900  :icon_eek:
General Discussions / Re: Daily smile thread
« Last post by Lee337 on October 23, 2021, 01:29:22 PM »
When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big ti*ts.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big ti*ts, but there was no passion. I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. I decided to find someone with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious lady with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I'm older and wiser now and I’m looking for a woman with big ti*ts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal