News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Soooooooo what did you do to your bike today

Started by Chad, October 15, 2012, 03:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddogone

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

NeilD

smothered it in ACF50, just in case i get the chance to venture out now they've started salting the roads...

birddogone

Zero Halliburton bags are made out of aircraft aluminum, have rubber orings as gaskets and stainless hardware. ZH has made cases since 1938 and where originally made for Texas oilmen for their durability in the field. I was given this bag for Christmas back in the middle 1980's and has been in my attic for about 20 years! I thought it had all the quailities of some of the high dollar bags that are made for our machines, making it a good alternative.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

birddogone

Replaced the OEM hand guards with the BMW 1150 GS hand guards. Hope they perform well, sure look good! Wait'n on a Wolfman Peak tail bag, thought that would work better for most of the time. The Zero H. bag will be for long trips.... I know most you fellas just took a big sigh of relief.   :thumbsup
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Chad

Quote from: birddogone on October 31, 2012, 12:06:32 AM
I added a hat box to my new to me 06 Tiger. An old Zero Haliburton bag I've had for years.

ooh lets have some more info and photos  :eusa_clap :thumbsup

quick update on the tyres , i have to say so far im impressed , a couple of weekends ago i had a Few days in Normandy taking in the beach's and memorials , and for any who have ridden there this time of year will know their farmers love to spread crap on the roads then sit back and watch the carnage :5huh

three day of pissing rain and  mud slathered roads and the only moment i had was on a crossing with some highly polished paint :hat10

so yes the K76s can stand up and take a bow  :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :hat10
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

birddogone

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Chad

great hand guards , i put a set on an africa twin a few years back , ive been meaning to get some for the tiger but ive been diverted by other farkles :hat10

your tiger looks reet good mate :eusa_clap
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida