News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995 Finally Getting Properly Sorted

Started by ssevy, April 27, 2014, 03:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Although recognised as a very capable bike, few would consider a Steamer pretty.  Taking her clothes off doesn't help.......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ssevy

Can't agree with you Bob on that. I think the Steamer is the best looking bike out there, especially when you compare it to all the new "Transformers" that seem to be the rage now. Maybe pretty isn't the best adjective. How about studly? :icon_cool:
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 06, 2014, 11:58:29 AM
few would consider a Steamer pretty.  Taking her clothes off doesn't help.......

:nono pretty like Chrissie Hind or Johanna Lumley  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 06, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
pretty like Chrissie Hind or Johanna Lumley

The jury is out on both of those ladies, imho.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Joshorilla

Without the front forks, they remind me of a mix between Johnny 5 and the aliens from Batteries Not Included.  :nod

ssevy

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 06, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 06, 2014, 11:58:29 AM
few would consider a Steamer pretty.  Taking her clothes off doesn't help.......

:nono pretty like Chrissie Hind or Johanna Lumley  :bad

Wow...teeth! Chrissie Hynde looks like Keith Richards in drag :bug_eye

Johanna Lumley could eat corn through a picket fence.

Are you a dentist or something?

How about a young Diana Rigg, or here's a rare one:  Alexandra Bastedo

nickjtc

Quote from: ssevy on May 07, 2014, 02:32:27 AM
or here's a rare one:  Alexandra Bastedo

Hmmm. Now you are really showing your age! She was the source of many a young Brit boys adolescent dreams. Hrmmm.  :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Bastedo

nickjtc

Quote from: Joshorilla on May 07, 2014, 12:39:39 AM
Without the front forks, they remind me of a mix between Johnny 5 and the aliens from Batteries Not Included.  :nod

Now, would that be Chrissie Hinds or Joanna Lumley???

Sorry that this is off-topic  :icon_lol:

ssevy

Quote from: nickjtc on May 07, 2014, 04:14:00 AM
Quote from: ssevy on May 07, 2014, 02:32:27 AM
or here's a rare one:  Alexandra Bastedo

Hmmm. Now you are really showing your age! She was the source of many a young Brit boys adolescent dreams. Hrmmm.  :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Bastedo

This young American lad discovered her in a late night show called The Champions. Pretty lucky to see that, as we only received two channels on our black and white Admiral out in the boonies! (And had more decent shows to watch than my mother-in-law's current satellite dish full of nothing worth watching!)

Bixxer Bob

Bloody hell, you mention a lady with her clothes off and everyone relives their adolescence :augie

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 07, 2014, 09:22:04 AM
Bloody hell, you mention a lady with her clothes off and everyone relives their adolescence :augie

You've been inhailling too much 2T recently  :icon_razz:

You're not wrong with either of those two options and yes Alexandra Bastedo had a certain air about her that was quite intoxicating, I remember the Chapions well  :icon_redface:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

Quote from: Joshorilla on May 07, 2014, 12:39:39 AM

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)