News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie from London

Started by retrogeordy, August 02, 2010, 11:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrogeordy

Hi names John just bought a 2000 mile 56 plate tiger 955i. Already spending money race can K&N iridium plugs cee Baileys screen..............The list will grow. First large trailee/Tourer after owning sports bikes. Have a neck problem and the missus a dodgy back !!!!! Guess it's just an age thing ! Still can have fun and already have tyres to the edge ! Supreme comfort ! Looking forward to lots of miles and touring in comfort ! :D

daveb

welcome and nice looking Tiger

BONANZA

Welcome to you and your shiny clean Tiger!
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

aeronca

look's good. welcome aboard 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

retrogeordy

Clean, but will be used all year round ! :)

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "retrogeordy"Clean, but will be used all year round ! :)

Hey retrogeordy !! Welcome to TT.com !! thats a very clean Tigger and at 2k ml its almost runin !!  :D if yer runnin all year round get some of this stuff...

http://www.scottoiler.com/uk/Lubes-Clea ... e.tpl.html

after a run ( if its wet ), just blast everything ( apart from the brake discs )with it and it will keep yer Tigger lookin like new  :D

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

retrogeordy

Does this protector dry so it is not visible ? I clean my bike after each ride even winter ones so it will never get really dirty ! :D Just got back from Scotland really bad weather and still managed to clean it after each ride. I know that is anal but always been a bit of a tart. The same with my car !!! Oh did I mention I drive a Volvo ! :shock:

KuzzinKenny

Hey retrogeordy !! what i like about the Scottoiler FS 365 Corrosion Protector is the fact that it gets to where i can`t and also neutralizes road salt  :thumbsup and it isn`t visible apart from making the engine cases shine !!

KK

ps Quote ( Oh did I mention I drive a Volvo ) noboby`s perfect  :ImaPoser
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly