News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

new steamer owner

Started by pastyman, July 29, 2011, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaythro

Hey Pastyman Welcome You are also on UKgsers aren;t  you

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "akendall1966"Hi there ex-pat Devonian with a red steamer to here. I used to live in Derriford, where you at? Don't pay attention to SinT traffic is so button down in Singapore doubt his has gone 30mph :lol:

:P that's what the passport is for, Malaysian North South Highway  :wink:  still that got a bite from Rybes  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

pastyman

Quote from: "akendall1966"Hi there ex-pat Devonian with a red steamer to here. I used to live in Derriford, where you at? Don't pay attention to SinT traffic is so button down in Singapore doubt his has gone 30mph :lol:

i'm just up the road in widewell and no im not on UKgsers but i'll pop over and have a look  :D

edit: wash your mouth out sir UKgsers is a beemer site lol

Colonel Nikolai

Red is almost as fast as Black! I really envy your luggage rack. Wish I had one. I have the exact same bags for my Sprint of the same year.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.