News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

fuel pump relay(pics added) test ride grrrreat!!

Started by gatorwesty, October 26, 2011, 02:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

If those photo's were put up to upset us boys in northern climes then you did a good job  :(  :D ,sunshine?? what the hell is that.

gatorwesty

My options were to go north to North Carolina and ride in the mountains with lows in the 30's and possible snow at high elevations, or head south to the balmy tropical breezes of the Florida keys, I think I picked the best option. By the way, I did see lots of vacancy signs up so there is room for the cold climate folks if you want to se some sunshine.

gatorwesty

blacktiger

Glad you found the fault.
Regarding which pipe goes where. Doesn't make the slightest difference that I can see. I fitted mine the wrong way round years ago because when fitted the right way round one of the pipes had a tight kink in it. Fitting the wrong way round removed the kink and let the pipes hang in a more natural way.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.