News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

(Jet) Pilot Error

Started by JayDub, February 10, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

I was speaking to Steve at Motocarb about pilot jets, and apparently my Mikuni's have been fitted with the 8 cross drilled hole type jets  :icon_eek: , when they should have the blank (non-drilled type).  I was just wondering if anyone else has/had drilled pilots in theirs?

HeavyHustler

JayDub

These are from the web as mine are still in use...

Mustang

I'm pretty sure both of my steamers with mikunis have the holes  :nod, won't be able to verify till spring time when I need to clean the buggers out .

JayDub

Quote from: Mustang on February 10, 2015, 06:32:16 PM
I'm pretty sure both of my steamers with mikunis have the holes  :nod, won't be able to verify till spring time when I need to clean the buggers out .
Just a thought, but could that be to do with where you are?

rf9rider

My Mikunis have the jets without the holes, had them out a few times to clean them!

Mustang

JayDub

Well, no going back now... they arrived today  :icon_lol: just need time to fit them  :icon_rolleyes: