News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger a good deal?

Started by haulin' daze, December 08, 2005, 03:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: "haulin' daze"I guess i need glasses! Have they dropped the price at all? I go to their web site fairly often and haven't seen it.

$8500 was what the salesguy said last week...I think they may be putting it up on Ebay soon - maybe you'd get it for less!
\'96 Steamer

haulin' daze

Just got a response from the guys at great bay. They do have the 05 and said they would waive shipping and setup and drop the price $750. Not much of a deal compared to Naults' 05.

Mudhen

Quote from: "haulin' daze"Just got a response from the guys at great bay. They do have the 05 and said they would waive shipping and setup and drop the price $750. Not much of a deal compared to Naults' 05.

Ya, that doesn't sound like $8500!?!?!  Wouldn't that make it about $9500?  How much was sticker on them?
\'96 Steamer

haulin' daze

Original price was MSRP. $10499. I think he'll be sitting on it for a while unless they drop it some more.

haulin' daze

Nault's sold theirs....but Ipulled the trigger and bought the orange 05 from Great Bay today.  $9200 out the door. That is what they paid for it. Just can't wait for warmer weather now!!!

:D

Mudhen

Quote from: "haulin' daze"Nault's sold theirs....but Ipulled the trigger and bought the orange 05 from Great Bay today.  $9200 out the door. That is what they paid for it. Just can't wait for warmer weather now!!!

:D

Congrats on the new ride!

I've got a set of tires with less than 1k miles on them for you...much more appropriate than the stockers for that bike.  At least, for the trails we'll be hitting in the spring   :smt023
\'96 Steamer