News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Gel Seat - Front FS

Started by toddtruby, September 10, 2006, 10:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddtruby

BTW, seat sold for $125 shipped.

Great Escape Tours

Quote from: "toddtruby"
Quote from: "len"Brand New Front Tiger Gel Seat from Hermy's Triumph is $162.00

I might be interested if the price was less then just $12 down from a brand new one.

Still don't see a question there.

At any rate, I believe he is just pissed because he offered me $55 for another item which I was asking (and sold to someone else) for $90.

All those communications were via Private Message, so these comments are obviously an attempt to be an a**h***.

Sorry if you don't see it the same way.

Seems as if you were a little touchy. And I'd rather have bad 'netiquette' than try to make someone else look like an idiot, and act like a jerk in the process.

What you didn't see was a question mark. He was actually, in fact, inquiring if the price would go down some. He was informed, and began what is known in most pats of the world as 'bartering.' A little dance between seller-potential buyer over the price. Since you aren't a retailer with fixed price points, and what you were selling WAS used, after all, it was only fair to expect it was safe to 'dance.'

I could touch on a couple other points as well, but I'll stuff it. I'm not sure how old you are, but I think you owe him an apology, and next time, be a little nicer to people. Just because he called you on the MSRP and you got embarrassed (for that, or that you paid too much in the first place) is no reason to lash out.

This is all I'll say on this topic, I'm not one to go around raising hell. I just thought I'd add my two cents, and defend the rider who got attacked.

Hope my 'netiquette' wasn't too out of whack.
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

klrbill

[edit] Ahh, forget it.  ;)

(Basically, I'd second what "Great Escape Tours" had to say).
Sincerely,

KLR Bill