News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike nearly ready for my trip through Spain.With photos.

Started by V.DUBBER, July 12, 2008, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V.DUBBER

Brill, you'll enjoy the trip, its fab. Not far from Torquay at all. Im in Paignton.

alanc1963

Ah Great,
I will have to keep a look out for a beautiful yellow tiger so i can check out your driving light brackets, they look superb.
Maybe i will catch up with you on a wednesday evening at the bike nights on Paignton seafront.
Cheers!
ALAN

V.DUBBER

Sounds like a good plan, do you go down most weeks?

alanc1963

Thanks for the reply Dave,
I haven't been down there since i bought the tiger about 4 weeks ago,
but i will start going again now.
After all it is only a five minute ride for me.
Cheers!
ALAN

Berlinboy

Just looking at the pics of the Tiger ready for touring and noticed a couple of bits which may compliment my bike being the LED lights and the full handguards. Where is the best place to shop for these?

Ian...

V.DUBBER

Hi Berlinboy, the handguards are available from any Triumph dealer, they are accessories for the 1050 Tiger. The lights should be available from any good car accessory shop, they are made by Ring and are called LED cruise lights. If you do have any problems getting the lights, I can source them through my work for you.