News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Triumph Tiger Tune

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 06, 2011, 08:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Hmmm!!,well the tune that was in was well ragged of the bottom,apart from that it was fine,I ride my Tiger gung ho,but I don't like the tune that way,the new tune is crisp and certainley more HP and better on fuel but way to vibey on the motorway,fine for a 200 mile thrash round the block but long distance real waring,in fact having now done a few miles feels like the bugger that drove me nuts riding down to Valencia 7 years ago :evil:

Not really helped with me tinkering with the forks and new tyres and having the Touratech guards attached to the end off the bars, so all a bit of a pigs ear at the mo  :(

tigergotcha

I wanted to see if there are any differences in different 955i 2006 Sagem 10173 tunes;

I compared two files, one taken from a last year zip file, dated may 24 2010, the second is the famous nov 12 2010.

Result?

Hex Comparison ver. 2.0 states they're IDENTICAL!
http://www.exeicon.com/hex-comparison/?from=hfcmainform

I also compared different files (10172 with 10173) in order to see if the software was working properly; it was - all differences where visible.

So what?

bye
Tigergotcha

Bixxer Bob

Biggest problem I've found is knowing what you are comparing.

I did a compare last month:

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,9106

and used a known old Tuneboy version of 10173 vs the lastest from Tune ECU.  There was a definite difference at the bottom end.  Now whether that diffrence came from Triumph or someone meddling with the the web versions is anyone's guess but it has made a slight change for the better.  On my bike anyway....  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...