News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB LAPTOP RUNNING VISTA OR XP OPERATING SYSTEM PLEASE

Started by Bakerboy, August 29, 2011, 05:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerboy

Looking for a Laptop for work,does not have to be ultra high specs or expensive,but it must have either xp or vista os as I have work programmes which are compatible

BlackSCRunner

I have a nice Toshiba with vista ultimate that I had built to order direct from toshiba.com. It has a 12" widescreen. It is a dual core processor. It was top of the line when I got it, not that long ago.  I haven't used it once since I got my netbook. I just use my desktop and my netbook when I travel. If you are interested I will get the specs for you. It's been sitting unused for too long so I'd be willing to part with it.
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i

Mustang

you do realize that bakerboy is in the uk......... :BangHead

BlackSCRunner

Quote from: "Mustang"you do realize that bakerboy is in the uk......... :BangHead

I do now...  :lol:
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i