News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I`m off...........

Started by rf9rider, October 14, 2011, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Off on holiday in the morning. Las Vegas for a week, then Los Angeles for 5 days  :D
So no more drivel or pics for 2 weeks  :lol:
See y`all later

Bixxer Bob

Have a good 'un mate.  I'm doing a 360 mile round trip to the Classic Show at Stafford on Sunday taking in chez Chris Canning for tea. :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Thanks mate, would have joined you on the trip if i didn`t have other plans!  :lol:

Chris Canning

I always tell folk remember the junction number!! because in years to come when you've a conrod stuck in the tarmac on the M6 you'll be thinking that Brummie live's round here and he's got a van with a nice ramp  :D

rf9rider

I`m back............. :cry:

Bixxer Bob

I'm guessing it wasn't good? :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Holiday was great, coming home is the bad bit.
At least i`m off work until next Wednesday  :)

Bixxer Bob

It's said to be fine till Tues then a bit of rain so make the best of it. :wink: