News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted: 04 Triumph Tiger front fairing & other parts

Started by rtwdoug, December 06, 2011, 01:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtwdoug

I need a front fairing to fit an 04 tiger. If its black, thats a big plus. Doesnt need to be perfect, but I'd prefer it not to have big chunks missing, as I already have one like that

I could also use the rear inner fender, the plastic dual headlight holder, & the dash/gauge mount

Im in Alabama

Thanks, Doug

rainycoastguy

I'm also in the market for a new front fairing, preferably black, for my 2002 Tiger.  The lower signal light mounts have crumbled this time, previously the upper ones went but I managed to use a plastic repair kit to fix them.  These, I think, are too far gone.  I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had problems with the Tiger plastics.  This is the latest in a fairly extensive list of breaks, crumbles, and subsequent repairs.  None of the plastic problems have been caused by the Tiger's intimacy with various pieces of terra firma.