News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET 2012

Started by rf9rider, January 08, 2012, 01:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Anyone organising anything for this year?
We`re just sorting our holidays out, but would like to go to the meet this year, don`t want dates to clash again.

Nick Calne

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.  Really enjoyed last year.  Great bunch of guys.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Who's turn is it? :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

We need someone responsible and grown up to help.  Where's black tiger when you need him?

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "nickcalne"We need someone responsible and grown up to help.  Where's black tiger when you need him?

I thought for a minute you said someone responsible & grown up :!:  
 :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Looking forwards to this year's meet myself  :eusa_dance

Any dates in mind yet  :?:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

1-3 june would be good for me.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"1-3 june would be good for me.

Not for me, we`ll be at the Catalunya Motogp

And so it starts  :lol:

Nick Calne

Quote from: "mat-tiger1"
Quote from: "nickcalne"We need someone responsible and grown up to help.  Where's black tiger when you need him?

I thought for a minute you said someone responsible & grown up

Sorry  - my mistake.  Someone more responsible and grown up than me. i.e. anyone! :D

The missus is threatening to book a series of holidays this year so the sooner we get this sorted the surer I'll be that she won't be cross with me for not coming with her and the kids!

NKL

I believe Aesdj and Bonanza are organising this years.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Bixxer Bob

Has anyone told them? :D

Need to get them woken up :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NKL

I'm sure it was agreed with them before we left last years event.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Bixxer Bob

I sent them both a wake up call.....  

theclowncrusty

Dates would be good when they are sorted, my rally calendar is filling up already up to the end of April is looking full already....... :D
Crusty

theclowncrusty

Dates would be good when they are sorted, my rally calendar is filling up already up to the end of April is looking full already....... :D
Crusty

Bixxer Bob

We heard you the first time  :)