News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thunderbike Crash bars/Highway pegs **SOLD**

Started by oradbaforpsoft, February 07, 2012, 05:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oradbaforpsoft

Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

matts23

----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

oradbaforpsoft

Still don't have pics of the crashbar- bike still in shop - but the shipping costs for the highway pegs are:
UK       = $17
CONUS = $6

oradbaforpsoft

Price including shipping to..
CONUS = $55
UK = $65
Any takers?

jp7rgv

Hi,
Do you ship to Greece and if yes what's the shipping costs?
also do you have any pics of the crashbars?
Can they be repaired?

oradbaforpsoft

Hi There.  The left side Crashbar is fine - the right one is badly scraped up/bent.  
You *may* be able to repair/weld the right side, but I would not assume this is the case.
I will get pictures up of the crashbars once I get them home.
I can pack them up for shipping and get an estimate, but I don't think you would want to take the chance of putting the broken one on a bike.  
That's why I am only intending selling the left one.
If someone wants it I will be happy to send both of them.
Postage outside of the US may cost more than the bars.
I believe this is a good deal for someone who already has the bars and perhaps damaged the left-side, just like I damaged the right side.
The highway pegs only attach to the Thunderbike bars, so are of no use unless you already have the bars.

jp7rgv

I would like to take both and see what can I do, if you can please tell me the complete
price plus shipping.is paypall ok for you?

oradbaforpsoft

Paypal is fine. I will post pictures of the bars first, and then package them and get a postage/shipping estimate. Once I have the estimate for postage I will update this listing.

jp7rgv

oradbaforpsoft