News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First Tiger

Started by andyj, February 20, 2012, 05:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyj

Just bought my first Tiger . Bright red , 1996 ( I think ) and motor blown.
Wish me luck !!

BruKen

I'll go a step further for a fellow Saffer and wish you miracles.  :lol:

Nick Calne

Good luck Andy.  If you need to ask questions then there are lots of good, wise, helpful folk here.  Not least your compatriot above... ^^
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

Oh and the general rule is you gotta post pictures.  Pictures, or it doesn't exist / never happened etc!  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

andyj

Thanks for the encouragement but not a Saffer ,born and bred Brit living in SA. Weather is much nicer here, will post pictures as soon as the motor is stripped and the gory details exposed !!

MarkShelley

Welcome.
Where abouts are you in SA?
I worked as a surveyor on the mines in Welkom in the early 80`s. Had a great time!
This ole World keeps spinning round, it`s a wonder tall trees aint layin down.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Honda MT50/C90 Hybrid racing moped!
Yamaha DT50MX

Sin_Tiger

I have a couple of mates based in. Capetown, one a Blackie rider the other just bought an XC.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

andyj

Thanks for the welcomes, looks like I'm in for a crank !! Live in the Fishoek Simonstown area South of Cape Town.

Tiger 900
Triumph Trident T150 V (1974 )
Triumph Trident T150 T ( 1969 )
Triumph Trailblazer ( 1971 )