News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rubber Boot?

Started by bunker, February 21, 2012, 01:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunker

Is it possible to still get the rubber boot that sits in between (and underneath) the front brake pistons?

I've got a rebuild kit to go in and the paint stripped off, but the boots are well past their best.

Cheers  :)
Tiger 885

BruKen

Do you mean the bung? I'm not sure, but any makeshift rubber bung would be equally serviceable.

bunker

Thank you very much NeilD - those are the very puppies!  :D

Many thanks,
Tiger 885

Sin_Tiger

I think I saw those on the Sprint Engineering website a while back, give Trev a call.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

NeilD

yes, thats where the picture came from Sin..  :lol:

PeteH

Or you could get them here http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/brake-- ... -468-c.asp

A little bit cheaper, and sold seperately + postage
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "NeilD"yes, thats where the picture came from Sin..  :lol:

Almost bed time, didn't spot the link  :P  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint