News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tuneEcu cable

Started by SSchultz, April 01, 2012, 09:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSchultz

Stitch

FTDI chipset is the one needed. Very close to one I bought from Amazon. Make sure you don't use the drivers that came with it though and download the FTDI drivers from the link provided at TuneEcu.
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

SSchultz

thanks mate, I'll proceed with the payment to complete transaction :)

BigDan

So to clarify, the one in that link in the original post is definately the correct CABLE, we just need to download different drivers?

I need to retune my baby soon (I didn't retune when I fitted my Blueflame can - now i want to take the baffles out too).

Also, can anyone recommend which map I should use?
I'm running standard gearing, K&N filter, and an aftermarket BlueFlame dual port exhaust, with both baffles out.

Also, as above but with baffles in?

Just so I know which map I would need for either.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

metalguru

The right tune for yours is  10173Map.hex  OEM from the download tables. The usual settings will need a tweak to make it run really nice and of course reset TPS every time the map or settings are adjusted. LTFT will be between 4:0 and 4:6 and IFT richen up till the misfire gets less at idle. Map will be good for baffles in or out.

On the subject of baffles it is wise if the end baffle that makes the tail pipe narrower is fitted as it increases low down torque but the db killers are omitted.

If you would really like to wake it up PM me your email and you can have a copy of my map to play with.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.