News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How to fit a blueflame can

Started by petermiles01, July 03, 2012, 11:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petermiles01

Can anyone put a link to how to fit a blueflame can please. Got loads of different bolts and brackets but can't find the info.

BigDan

Fairly self explanatory...

1. take off old can and link pipe (will have a clamp over link pipe where it joins)
2. attach new link pipe (do not clamp yet)
3. attach can to link pipe, and put hanger strap around can
4. put a bolt through the hanger strap into the hole that is where the can mounts to the rear subframe underneath pillion seat
5. add clamps to where the link pipe connects to both pipe and can

voila
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Bixxer Bob

There's a fairly comprehensive thread, just use the searchbutton. I posted some pics and drawings that will help
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

deepsouthtiger

Basically straight forward.  Good luck.
You are gonna LOVE the way it sounds  :D
I run mine with the baffle in and am very happy with it.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

Chad

Quote from: "petermiles01"Can anyone put a link to how to fit a blueflame can please. Got loads of different bolts and brackets but can't find the info.
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

no disrespects but
put down the spanners , and wait till you have a friend with you who knows how to wield a spanner,watch and learn as fitting an end can really isnt rocket science :wink:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida