News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tom Tom Rider 2 (NOW SOLD)

Started by Timbox2, September 13, 2012, 10:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

THIS IS NOW SOLD.                          OK, more stuff, Ive just upgraded to Garmin so this is up for grabs. Tom Tom Rider 2 with power mount and battery cable, AC Adaptor,USB Cable and an assortment of ram mounts and a fairly new Scala Rider FM headset.  The Tom Tom got a map upgrade about a couple of weeks ago to the latest maps for UK and Northern Europe as the complete Western Europe wouldnt fit, so you DONT get Spain, Portugal and Italy, but I will give the new buyer my Tom Tom login so you can change to the Western or Southern map zone if you want. Only thing you will need is a couple of bits of velcro to attach the speakers into your helmet.
Oh and the power mount is only 6 months old too so works perfectly.
Im thinking £150 plus postage, which when you consider the Scala Rider cost me that a few months back is pretty cheap.
Just noticed AC adaptor is not in pictures, but it is included.

2016 Tiger Sport