News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955 Hose's

Started by Chris Canning, May 20, 2013, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

Quote from: metalguru on May 24, 2013, 12:47:21 PM
Due to the similarity of the models it may well be worth a phone or email to see if a kit could be made up.

:thumbsup

Sent a mail to Samco a couple of days ago asking the question.

Stitch

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 24, 2013, 02:01:13 PM
Quote from: metalguru on May 24, 2013, 12:47:21 PM
Due to the similarity of the models it may well be worth a phone or email to see if a kit could be made up.

:thumbsup

Sent a mail to Samco a couple of days ago asking the question.

Did you happen to get a reply Chris? I am in the market for hose replacement.
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

Chris Canning

No I'm still waiting as I replied direct to Samco,I'll give it another week and if no reply will either phone them or contact one of the suppliers listed and go from there.

Chris Canning

Just checked my mail and whats turned up since my post!!!,he needs orders for around 10 kits,plus he wants me to strip my pipe set off and donate them,which I can do just need to weigh up the pros and cons of when to do it.

Input here!!!

Bixxer Bob

Put me down for a set please.  Any chance they can be coloured?? :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

What I'm mulling over,he/they reckon it'll take 6 weeks,which will nicely corrode the inside of the rad and the waterpump if left to dry out,I'm kicking myself as I had the chance to buy a full original set last year and could have sent those.

While he offered me a free set for doing it I'm a bit of a communist at heart so the way I see it I'll pay as well and it will just bring the cost down of the the other 9 sets and everyone is happy.

What I will say,if we can't get orders for 10 I'll front the money for the rest,but then all bets are off price wise,does that sound fair,assuming I/we can come up with an anti corrosion plan  :icon_lol:

Stitch

Im in for a set.....may need a bit of help to ship across the pond.  Basic Black for me but am open to options depending on what you secure for the sets.
2005 Silver/Black Tiger 955

Chris Canning

I can see a complication straight away,an 05 requires something different and I'm not sure you can't already get a set for the later model.