News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The old girl`s still got it...............

Started by rf9rider, June 18, 2013, 02:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Went to see Blondie at High Lodge in Thetford Forest at the weekend, great night.

At the ripe old age of 67, Debbie Harry still looks great, and still has a great voice.

My first love................... :icon_redface:

Sin_Tiger

I just missed them and the Pretenders at last years F1 in Singapore  :icon_sad:

Chrissie Hind, Debbie Harry, Helen Mirren, Sigourney Weaver, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Yeoh and Maggie Cheung would all be in my top ten, maybe Susie Quattro (but she couldn't sing) and Felicity Kendal (go easy on the Botox girl)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Always had a soft spot for Vicky myself :icon_smile:
Good job we've got our bikes to take out our pent up emotions on eh! :icon_scratch:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

birddogone

I love a woman with a lota miles on her....... :thumbsup
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on June 18, 2013, 05:46:46 PM
Always had a soft spot for Vicky myself :icon_smile:
Good job we've got our bikes to take out our pent up emotions on eh! :icon_scratch:

Older Tigers are lower maintenance   :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Just saw Alison Moyet on the BBC this morning.   :bug_eye what did I miss :icon_scratch: she's going on the list and pretty high up too :love10

robxxxx

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 03, 2013, 05:39:12 PM
Just saw Alison Moyet on the BBC this morning.   :bug_eye what did I miss :icon_scratch: she's going on the list and pretty high up too :love10

Video from the latest album here......

Bixxer Bob

One of the good bits about getting old is your horizons broaden.  I was just saying to a mate how I'm learning to appreciate ladies of a certain age that are wearing well when I got a crack around the ear from his wife who'd come up on my blindside.  "Not when you're married to one who isn't you don't" she said (jokingly)  (I think).
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on July 08, 2013, 11:28:10 AM
One of the good bits about getting old is your horizons broaden.  I was just saying to a mate how I'm learning to appreciate ladies of a certain age that are wearing well when I got a crack around the ear from his wife who'd come up on my blindside.  "Not when you're married to one who isn't you don't" she said (jokingly)  (I think).

Oopps blind sided never a good thing  :icon_redface:

I was walking through town a short while back, a mother and daughter was walking towards me and another guy on the pavement, we both looked at the mom although the daughter was a stunner, Mom grinned and I turned to the other guy and said "well we both reached that age then" "why's that then" he replied with a grin, I simply said "we both looked at mom and not the young one"
My older brother always fancied "Ena Sharples" on Coranation Street  :love10

I think a mans attitude changes after the birth of his first daughter. Plus he learns to appreciate a fine women like a fine wine or beer   :qgaraduate  , or is it we can't pull the younger ones any more  :bug_eye

As the saying goes, "it takes all night to do what I did all night"  :icon_redface:

Suzi Qautrough  (SP  :icon_redface: ) on BBC 1 now

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

XJC

It takes a ripe cheese to get the mouse.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

DavidR8

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 18, 2013, 07:34:03 AM
I just missed them and the Pretenders at last years F1 in Singapore  :icon_sad:

Chrissie Hind, Debbie Harry, Helen Mirren, Sigourney Weaver, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Yeoh and Maggie Cheung would all be in my top ten, maybe Susie Quattro (but she couldn't sing) and Felicity Kendal (go easy on the Botox girl)

+1 on Helen and Sigourney. Actually +2 for Sigourney simply because I had a university prof who was a dead ringer. Good thing the course wasn't advanced rocket science or I'd've flunked for sure!
2006 Girly, stone stock!