News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - 955 Girly OEM or TOR Muffler **FOUND**

Started by rwantin, July 01, 2013, 04:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rwantin

It's a long shot, I know, but looking to buy a stock 955 (not sure, but perhaps the 885's fit as well) muffler, or even (and perhaps more unlikely) a TOR can.  Unmolested please (last one I bought was gutted and louder than the Thunderbike pipe I have).  Paypal account at the ready. :XXcomputer  Thank you.  -Robert 
-Robert
2006 Tiger
2007 Bonneville T100

Black Pearl

Hi Robert, I'm pretty sure I have an original 955i exhaust - previously used, but very good condition - up in the rafters. If you haven't found one yet let me know. Not sure what I would want for it shipped, but I could ship it in a day or two, Brian
2006 Tiger

rwantin

Hey Brian,

I have not...and VERY interested!  At your convenience, let me know what you'd like for it (go ahead and send me a PM).  :notworthy

Thanks a ton!

-Robert
-Robert
2006 Tiger
2007 Bonneville T100

rwantin

Nice that my long shot was none too long.  Muffler paid for...and thanks everyone.  :icon_salut:
-Robert
2006 Tiger
2007 Bonneville T100