News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Photoshop help?

Started by jp7rgv, October 22, 2013, 07:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jp7rgv

hi,

can anyone with some free time and knowledge make a couple photoshop pic of a Tiger 955i ?
i don't have the knowledge how to, neither the program.
here is what i am thinking:
i wonder how a silver 2005 955i(cast wheel) look with black painted wheels, forks and swingarm.
also has anyone paint the black part between the mask and the tank silver?

P.S. i am going to fit new tyres and i wonder michelin pilot road 3 or dunlop roadsmart 2?
any thoughts

Best Regards,
John

Chris Canning

Mich road 03 last longer,Dunlop RoadSmarts steer quicker a lot!!! if you have been used to the Mich's like I was the RS will give you a heart attack till you ajust,I have used RS's every since in 17" form of course.

rf9rider

Will this do mate?

Took me 5 minutes with Gimp  :icon_lol:

jp7rgv

Bixxer Bob

I like that, it works.

@RF you must have had a load of laughs Googling that to find the software  :bug_eye

Rf to Mrs RF, "I was just looking for photo editing software, honest"!!  :icon_redface:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on October 23, 2013, 09:45:39 AM
I like that, it works.

@RF you must have had a load of laughs Googling that to find the software  :bug_eye

No, i use Linux, Gimp is the software that comes with it.

Thought i might get a few comments after i posted it.  :icon_lol:

Sin_Tiger

He didn't get out much these days  :icon_wink:

You can get the Windows version if you really want :pimp

Nice job, has a classy look without major  expenditure.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint