News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First of the winter :-(

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 05, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Seen me first Snowplough today chuckin salt an grit everywhere  :icon_frown: :icon_sad:

its the bit i hate most about the winter !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Yup, winter is here. Record low temperatures hereabouts over the last week or so. Usually around freezing, it's been down to -15c. And a couple of dumps of snow, with NO snowploughs out.... budgetary restraints, y'know  :icon_wink:

We don't get to even think about two wheels until March so it's a case of wishing the days go flying by.

Makes for quiet days here in the office. People just don't seem to want to do their driving tests in the winter.... I wonder why :ImaPoser
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

I actually got snowed on today in Ayr, fortunately I was on my way into the petrol station, so I waited it out for 15 mins. Thankfully there were no reindeer around  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

No snow here yet, just frost and salt gritters out. We were snow free all last winter, so we are probably due some.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Micko

Don't say that Geoff....think positive! Mind you I saw the gritters out today as well.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Micko on December 05, 2014, 08:26:47 PM
Don't say that Geoff....think positive! Mind you I saw the gritters out today as well.

That's just to ensure you retain your Gritty Geordie sense of humour  :hat10

If anybody mentions Ant and Dec I'll come round and wee I their petrol tank  :icon_evil:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

Fortunately nothing more than a heavy frost at the weekend this far South, hopefully it will stay that way as we are riding down to Devon for a spot of winter camping on Dartmoor at the weekend.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 05, 2014, 10:49:28 PM

If anybody mentions Ant and Dec I'll come round and wee I their petrol tank  :icon_evil:

Foggy was King of the Jungle last night !!!   :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 08, 2014, 02:39:20 PM
Foggy was King of the Jungle last night !!!   :icon_mrgreen:

Not something I normally watch but it was a hoot watching his reaction, there can't be many people in his line that are as genuinely guileless as that  :notworthy