News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tank stickers

Started by Boo, December 17, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boo

Where can I get some tank decals? I have a large scratch on my pannier and need to cover it up, a tiger stripe would do the job and not look out of place. Iv'e had a look on flea bay but cannot find them. They were there a few months back! :^_^

vince

what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

Bixxer Bob

:bug_eye  HOW EFFING MUCH?????  :bug_eye
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Later ones are graduated John, fading from dark to light silver-grey
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

He ain't putting them on the tank it's to cover a scratch on his panniers. You've seen mine BB I don't care enough to do that.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Me neither since I dropped mine.  Bought a Bagster cover after scratching the tank and am having the crash bars powder coated after welding on lamp brackets, but thinking of leaving the can as it is, dents and all.  It's called character..... or can't be arsed.....

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Boo on December 17, 2014, 10:51:28 PM
Where can I get some tank decals? I have a large scratch on my pannier and need to cover it up, a tiger stripe would do the job and not look out of place. Iv'e had a look on flea bay but cannot find them. They were there a few months back! :^_^

When I wanted orange ones for my helmet I contacted an Ebayer that cuts to spec, sent them a photo of the tank and got a set made.  Didn't cost a lot either.....

Boo

Thanks gentlemen. Genuine jobbies are a bit silly on the price, may have a look at the fleabey ones.

daveb

just been playing with the graphics - tiger stripes. I came up with this, I can assign a cutting edge around the stripes.

I can mirror the image so its sided.

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup that would look great on side boxes  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

daveb

Cheers Sin Tiger, been playing a little more, added ripped metal, still needs more work, drawing broken lined on some areas to generate folds, cracks, etc

I was trying to get this effect which I airbrushed

I also use a Roland lec330 in work  :icon_mrgreen:

daveb

Boo

WOW now that IS clever stuff! How do we get things like that made up?

daveb

Quote from: Boo on December 23, 2014, 09:33:40 PM
WOW now that IS clever stuff! How do we get things like that made up?

I can send you the Eps files for printing via your local digital print house,

Thinking of printing off a trial set for my tiger