News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello from a newbie

Started by HockleyBoy, July 22, 2005, 01:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

:D

Just a note to say Hi to everyone, joined the forum yesterday and bought my first Tiger today, a 2004 model in of course orange.

Look forward to chats with you all.

Regards,

Steve
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

bwvtom

Congratulations Steve,

I know youÌll love the new Cat.

IÌm on an older 2001 955i and still love it.

Cheers Brett, South OZ

B-burl

frankmrobinson

I think you'll find the Black ones are faster :D
Frank

greg

Snap, I also have an 04 in orange, and in test after test thay are shown to be torquier, faster accelerating and with a significantly higher top speed than the other, drab colours. Welcome. Everybody on this site knows more about Tigers than I do apart from the above.
2004 Girly.

bwvtom

Well mine is black, I canÌt vouch for the speed relation to colour theory.

Most bikes I knew were slower than others the problem was about two foot back from the handle bars?!?

B-Burl.

When all is said and done, there is more said than done. (Phil James).
B-burl

HockleyBoy

Thanks everyone, picked the bike up Monday night and had a 50 mile ride home and I can honestly say that whatever the colour the bike is a brilliant ride, far better than expected.

Only problem is I am already in trouble with the wife as I have been out on it every spare moment since it arrived.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport