News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

More photos, last ones, honest !

Started by russ_fae_fyvie, December 11, 2005, 11:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russ_fae_fyvie

Just finished the bike now so took some final photos, thought you may like a lookie !

phew !![/img]

wonko the sane

Great Job!  Not only the paint/graphics, but the whole bike;  from the wheels up.

Outstanding.
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

jp4evr

Very ni e.  Looks very stealthy - is that a word?  I was not sure when we saw the separate pieces, but together it really comes out nicely.
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!

SIBBO

Have to agree with the last post, seperately i thought it might look a bit "Bling" but now its together it looks really good, the black wheels really finish it off nice.

greg

2004 Girly.

russ_fae_fyvie

cheers guys, I'm sure stealthy is a word, well it is now cos that rear sprocket is a Supersprox 'Stealth' !!!!

I think that sets the bike off and think its about time someone brought out a rear sprocket that looks better than a lump of steel.