News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger farkles for sale - come get some!

Started by Bull, September 09, 2006, 05:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

tiger farkles for sale   all parts have now been sold - thanks guys - BULL

cee bailey's #2 - light grey tint (+6" +6") - US $100   SOLD

Triumph Tiger tankbag - US $125  SOLD[/size]

Rox Risers (+2") - US $50  SOLD

centre stand - [color=red]SOLD[/color][/size]

prices do not include shipping - but I'll pack items well and ship them at actual cost.

All pieces are in great condition..... but the risers have some wear on one or two of the bolts.  I'd say they could use 2 fresh bolts if I were to be really picky.

If you'd like some pictures, let me know and I can forward by e-mail.

reason for sale - I'm selling the tiger and won't get any extra for the goodies - so I thought I'd try to salvage a few dollars and share the love with you guys.
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

used2jeep

PM sent re: pics with bars at full lock.
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Bull

Quote from: "used2jeep"PM sent re: pics with bars at full lock.

reply sent via PM to Mr Used2jeep (now first in line for screen)

cheers - Bull  :D

Bull

PM sent to Hendrik re: screen

Bull

PM sent to John re: Tankbag and Centre stand

Bull

so far - all still for sale.

Like I said earlier ......  come get some   :D

len

I like the idea of the screen and center stand, could you send some pictures to my e-mail address?

jpattigr

I have sent you a note re bag and stand!

Hope this will work,

jpattigr

Bull

Quote from: "len"I like the idea of the screen and center stand, could you send some pictures to my e-mail address?

Hi Len

There's a deal pending on the screen and centre stand - but I'll keep you informed - ..... cheers - Bull

Bull

Hi Used2jeep - are you still interested in the screen?

I have another rider interested and ready to make a deal,

with respect,

Bull

Bull

oh Bloody Hell!!!!

I'm having a terrible time trying to keep track of all the PM's and alternate e-mails.  I just noticed that I'm getting e-mails from two guys with the same first name - one of them is USED2JEEP.  Sorry to all for the confusion.....

Used2Jeep gets first kick at the screen - he got his request in first and that's how the board sould workI guess.  I'm really sorry to the3 other folk I've been chatting with on the same gear - while I was waiting for a response from Used2Jeep that I already had received.

I hope I age more gracefully in my 50's than I seem to be doing currently in my 40's!

so - Pm sent to Used2Jeep confirming sale of screen.  So far, everything else is still up for grabs.

used2jeep

Quote from: "Bull"tiger farkles for sale

cee bailey's #2 - light grey tint (+6" +6") - US $100   SOLD

PM sent
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

travelinbob

Just bought a '96, haven't picked it up yet. Could you describe the risers? For bars?

Bob

Bull

Quote from: "travelinbob"Just bought a '96, haven't picked it up yet. Could you describe the risers? For bars?

Bob

Hi Bob

go here:

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cart/pics/112558334854857.jpg

they fit tiger bars - and bring the bars back and up 2" - they can move sort of up and back and a mixture of both directions at the same time.  If you're tall, they're the dog's bollox.

Bull

bumpity bump - risers are still looking for a new home,

update - my trusty old tiger has gone to e new home - and I just brought a brand spanking new FJR1300 2006 home to replace her.

Sweet ride - but will someone come and buy these risers for Dog's sake?