News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: Gas tank, fairing, front fender (black) from 2000 Tiger

Started by FrostedFlake, October 03, 2007, 11:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedFlake

Recently bought a 2000 Tiger and just couldn't bear not having it look perfect, so I replaced the tank, fairing and front fender.  The ones I have for sale are certainly useable for someone with a little body-shop talent, which I don't have.  

The tank was repainted by the prior owner - looks fine, no dents, but he painted over the decals (don't ask me?).  No dents, no leaks.  Asking $100 or offer.

The cowl has a couple of hairline cracks near the bottom of the windshield, but nothing structural.  One of the windshield mounting tabs was previously broken and fixed with epoxy, but appears to be very strong.  A couple of scuffs and scratches on the brake lever side, but otherwise good paint.  A new one just cost me $395, figure this is a bargain at $75.

Front fender just has a rubbed spot on the right side, about the size of a nickel.  $40.

Also have a set of bar-end mirrors, unsure of brand.  Black, worked really well but I put on full handguards and needed the mounting holes.  $30

All prices are without shipping.  I'm in Texas, 79410, whatever it actually costs to mail is all I'd charge.  The tank is pretty bulky and hefty, but the fender and shroud are more manageable.  A bulk buy would be great if anyone is interested.  Pics can be emailed.

zombie

what color are the parts??

FrostedFlake

Stretch

Light black or dark black?  :mrgreen:

FrostedFlake

The fast one.   :lol:

zombie

no matt black then :D

FrostedFlake

I'm so slow at loading pics, hope it's OK to link to a post on another site:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277063

Price lowered to $150 for all plus shipping.  I just don't need these in my garage, surely someone could use them?

TigerTrax

I'm interested in all... ping me  mailto:RiderGRoup@cox.net">RiderGRoup@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

FrostedFlake

Tigertrax, check your mail!

thundergod

you still have those parts i need to get a fender and front faring

Cos

Quote from: "thundergod"you still have those parts i need to get a fender and front faring

I believe those are sold. What color front fairing do you need? I have a scratched orange one. No cracks, nothing broken, but it is scratched  on one side.

thundergod

ill take it then do you have another bits for the front u might want to part with