News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

dymag rims

Started by zombie, February 02, 2008, 05:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

Got a set of dymag rims for 01 and up tiger , has michelin pilot roads with half life left and comes with sprocket and carrier and new sprocket never mounted.
Ya just swap out your brake rotors and off you go.
Very slight ding in front rim has been there from when I bought them and has no effect on tire pressure or handling.
These were expensive when I bought them and I'm looking for $1000 for everything

Stretch

17-inch front and rear?

zombie

you are correct young man and all modern sportbike tires will fit and I also have the little black box thingy brand new to adjust the speedo to the 17" front rim to calibrate the speedo

Bruincounselor

:worthless

I have a set on my Tiger and WOW. These are the bees knees for handling street work.

Which wheels are these? Al? Mg? Three or five spoke? What color? Someone should be asking these questions.
Bruin\'

zombie

they are gold magnesium and I'll get pics later as I can't be arsed right now

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "zombie"they are gold magnesium and I'll get pics later as I can't be arsed right now

Let me help you:

They should fit all spoked Tigers '99 and up. This is a good deal on a great set of wheels..... 8)
Bruin\'

Chris Canning

zombie

I'm keeping them as I just realized they will bolt right up to my super 3
should be a little more nimble on track days