News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'm entering the asylum

Started by Old Desert Rat, March 26, 2008, 10:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Desert Rat

Going to picked up my first Tiger. Yellow 1999 with 9000 miles. Looking forward to adding many more over the years.

Let the farkeling begin!!!

[/img]
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

Stretch

Welcome!  Be sure to post pics.

CBAT

We aren't crazy here. Everyone else is!:pottytrain2  Welcome.  :wave
Bruce

flux

You're not going crazy, Arthur, you're going sane in a crazy world!

Stretch

Quote from: "flux"You're not going crazy, Arthur, you're going sane in a crazy world!

For real.  Check your black leather chaps at the door.

Patrick the Scot

"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

TigerTrax

Hey Patrick.... Congrats on the Big 12 Champ .....

One legged-Blind Irish LaCrosse .... right?
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

HappyMan

Fantastic!!  You'd better fix your signature then......unless you weren't referring to a "clean Tiger".  :oops:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "Old Desert Rat"Going to picked up my first Tiger. Yellow 1999 with 9000 miles. Looking forward to adding many more over the years.

Let the farkeling begin!!!

Congrats - Lightning is the fastest color  8)  (The speed of light)
Bruin\'

Old Desert Rat

Will post pictures tomorrow night. Didnt want to drive it home today in the snow. Don't have any cold weather gear yet!!! I thought winter was supposed to be over already in the Pacific Northwest.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Hey Patrick.... Congrats on the Big 12 Champ .....

One legged-Blind Irish LaCrosse .... right?

Very Funny.  Note the "2008 NCAAF" That would be a prediction.

My predicition: TTU will finish top 3 in the BIG XII Football.  And this is probably going to be the year to win it if they are ever going to do it.  It is now or never.  They have a really strong team with 19 returning starters.  Should beat A&M, UT, OSU, OU, in the South and then on to Damascus in the North.

We will see.  Whatever the outcome the rest of the NCAA must send SOMEBODY to knock off the SEC in the Championship.  I'd even cheer for USC to do that.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

aeronca

i hear ya about the cold weather up here. i rode into work on weds night and it was snowing pretty hard on me down in seatac. rained all the way in from monroe down to renton(down poor), then into the snow. thank god for heated grips. hope to see some pics of the new scoot.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Old Desert Rat

I'll post picks tomorrow. Rode home today after picking it up in freezing rain/ snow with my motocross gear on. LOL, was I getting funny looks. The only thing that really saved me was the heated grips.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

HappyMan

Quote from: "Old Desert Rat"I'll post picks tomorrow. Rode home today after picking it up in freezing rain/ snow with my motocross gear on. LOL, was I getting funny looks. The only thing that really saved me was the heated grips.

Now that's a picture I'd like to see.  :ImaPoser
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

paulie

welcome desert rat! the yellow ones are fast, but not as fast as the silver ones!

:twisted:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650