News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Caberg Solo 104 for sale, new

Started by flux, June 17, 2008, 01:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Bought this off ebay for my wife and it does not fit.  Too bad too since I love mine.  The retractable sunshield rocks!  Size is small, color silver, never been worn except for her to try on.  Comes with everything you'd get with buying a new one, including the box (woo!) and the helmet bag.

Cool features:
Retractable sunshield
"Seatbelt" style buckle, which was a PIA at first but once you get used to it, it really is handy.  I love it.  
Removable chin curtain

I paid $75 + shipping, will sell for $75 and I will pay shipping to lower 48.  

Digger3

Thought I might have been able to swing a good buddy deal with you......

Wife's got a 23" head though, looks like thats a Med in Caberg sizing though.
Rage Against Age

flux

Thanks anyway Digger.  Good to point out that these do run small.  Usually I can get my head into a small (although it is very tight) but no way in hell my head is getting into this one.  Tell your buddy to check out iron pony on ebay, that is where I got mine, and like I said theirs are $75 + shipping.  I got it quick too.