News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD- MRA Windscreen from 1999 Tiger - $90 + Actual Shipping

Started by DragonBreath, July 31, 2008, 01:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonBreath

I just sold my 1999 Tiger.

To make the deal work, the buyer allowed me to pull the screen and centerstand to sell separately.  Here are a couple of pics of the screen.  I took these before I was planning on selling the screen separately, so I will post some closeups later.

I will inspect very closely tonight an report, but I will say that the screen is in either "like new" condition or very, very close.

Asking $90 plus actual shipping.  I will fax or email an image of shipping receipt.

REGULATOR

I just bought a 2001 Tiger,  interested in the screen if its still for sale..

make me an offer I can't refuse has to be better then the stock one,  think I'm going to chop it down...

I'm in Augusta, GA  should be dirt cheap to mail  (30907)

let me know

DragonBreath

Regulator, sorry but I just finished boxing the screen and centerstand to ship to the buyer.  Both items are sold.

Good luck with your new bike and ride safe.

REGULATOR

congrats on your sale