News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger stickers

Started by harre, June 22, 2009, 12:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harre

My tank is beginning to look like it's devloping a severe case of leprosy with peeling paint and air bubbles all over it. It's a volcanic red '98. I'm planning a re-paint, but I haven't found a good source of stickers. I would like to keep the original Tiger logo on the sides. I think it looks pretty cool. However, Triumph wants a ridiculous amount of money for original decals, and no other source is available to my knowing. It appears that there is some copyright issue going on. However, if I could get my hands on a high resolution tiger logo, I may be able to get a local print company to make the stickers for me. So if you have a high resolution image of tiger artwork, please add it to this thread. Also, if anyone knows how to make the paint stick to the tank, please share the recipe. The bottom paint should be very adhesive I guess.

Mustang

new graphics here http://www.bikedecals.co.uk/
Click on the road bike logo decals and then click on the Triumph Link

harre

Thanks Mustang. That link solved my problem immediately! Hopefully they can make the tank logo in custom size. I measured the logo to 63 cm, the smaller one was 14 cm.

Sin_Tiger

+1 Brilliant, that'll save me hassle and $  :bowdown
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint