News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

they got game.

Started by aeronca, August 16, 2009, 12:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

:shock: you have to wonder how people come up with this stuff  :roll:

Then I watched the giant waterslide one, that guy is either a very good emphirical physicist or as mad as a box of frogs. I know where my vote goes  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

AK Tiger

Yeah, I was pretty ... OK, VERY ... impressed with his physics and math abilities until I read the following:  http://www.snopes.com/photos/advertisem ... awoosh.asp
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Stretch

Kind of like the Nokia commercial with Bruce Lee playing ping-pong with nunchaku...

Sin_Tiger

I was prepared to suspend my disbelief but I suppose it had to be, looking at it again I can just make out a few video jumps and thinking about it there should have been much more deformation of the kiddie pool due to the horizontal component of that trajectory.

I broke a tooth a little while ago and it's still under my pillow, I was hoping the tooth fairy would have left me enough for a set of Nology coils  :(

That reminds me, I must make an appointment for the dentist, that is definately going to hurt more than a whoosh into a kiddie pool  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

i just watched that waterslide, and man that looks fun. i wonder how soon before someone really try's it :D     i love the bruce lee comercial - awsome!!!!!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

EvilBetty

Yeah I have a feeling that waterside video had some Microsoft money behind it :)
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD